Meet us at ENDO 2017 Annual Meeting!
dkNET team will attend ENDO 2017 Annual Meeting on April 1-4, 2017 in Orlando, Florida. If you also plan to attend ENDO 2017, come meet us at the conference to learn more about what dkNET can help you with your research!
- April 1-3, 2017 10:30am-4:00pm, ENDOExpo booth 1253
- April 1, 2017, 1:20pm- 1:40pm, Lecture: Accessing and Mining Big Data: dkNET and the Digital Ecosystem, presented by Dr. Jeffrey Grethe, OCCC-W207 (1:00 pm - 2:00pm, presented by bioCADDIE, dkNET, and NURSA)
- April 1, 2017, 2:00pm-3:00pm, dkNET hands-on workshop, OCCC-W208A
- April 2, 2017, 12:00pm-12:45pm, Lecture: Registering research Resources for rigor and Reproducibility, presented by Dr. Maryann Martone and Dr. Anita Bandrowski, OCCC-W303
- April 2, 2017, 1:00pm-3:00pm, Poster SUN274, The NIDDK Information Network (dkNET) - A Community Resource and Information Portal That Promotes and Enhances Scientific Rigor and Reproducibility, presented by Dr. Ko-Wei Lin, OCCC-West Hall B
- April 2, 2017, 2:04pm-2:08pm, Scientific Hub presentation, OCCC-West Hall booth 611.
Don't forget to join dkNET-NURSA challenge to win $500 cash or a $50 gift card!
You can also just e-mail us to schedule a meeting at email@example.com. We are always very happy to help you with your research or collaborate with you!